Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer Review
Should You Buy?
The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer comes with a clear LED monitor, bottle holder as well as an
integrated cooling fan. It offers excellent convenience for its users. This exercise machine features fluid motion
which makes the system so quiet you can't even hear yourself using it. Its 25-pound flywheel high gear proportion
provides smooth feel and seamless glides. The Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is rated by a number of popular top
consumer websites and magazines as the 'Best Buy'. This elliptical trainer will provide a total body workout
without you ever needing to leave your house.
Key Features Of The Sole E35 Elliptical
• Functional Console. Consists of a vibrant display plus a built-in sound system. The control
pad located on the console allows you to choose your incline and resistance and monitor your workout real time. The
display lets you monitor your time, pulse, calories burned and distance.
• Customizable Workout Options. This machine comes programmed with 2 workout options, which are
controlled by your own heart rate. This allows you to customize your routine depending on your requirements.
• Heart Rate Zone Graph. The E35 comes with a wireless heart rate strap that gives 99.9 %
accurate results. You will see your heart rate graph on the LCD screen.
• Large Foot Pedals. These custom-designed pedals offer an inward, 2-degree slope that helps
reduce stress in the knees and ankles. The adjustable gait allows users to find the perfect position unique to each
person. This feature gives maximum comfort to users.
• Handlebars with Integrated Pulse Sensors. The pulse sensors are integrated in the handle bars,
for simpler and easier pulse rate monitoring.
• 16 Resistance Levels. Gives you the freedom to choose training difficulty.
Product Specifications Of The Sole E35
• 20-inch stride length
• 25-pound flywheel
• Front drive
• Eddy Current resistance braking
• 16 levels of resistance
• 3-position adjustable pedals
• Standard handgrip
• Telemetry belt
• Power incline
• 6.5 inches display
• 6 standard programs
• 2 user-customized programs
• 2 programs for heart rate
• 375 pounds in capacity
• 200 pounds total equipment weight
Positive Aspects Of The Sole E35
• Oversized foot pedals offer comfortable routines
• Different gaits are available in order to accommodate different users
• The 2 degree slope minimizes impact to the knees and ankles
• Longer strides compared to cheaper elliptical trainers
• Comes with a chest strap, which is more accurate than heart rate monitors situated at the
Negative Aspects Of The Sole E35
• Although the console has more features than expected, it also has more useless functions
• Speakers sound a bit off
Of all home elliptical trainers that are sold online, the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is among
the best. Sole E35 has one of the smoothest, steadiest feel that most elliptical trainers within the price range
On buying an exercise machine, it is important to choose the one that you'll be able to use.
Meaning, if it is jerky and noisy to begin with, it would be an unpleasant machine to use, right? This won't happen
with Sole E35. Since its frame is made with solid steel, it does not flex too much, even during higher resistance
programs. Cheaper machines will possibly rock and flex when you do high resistance levels, but this machine
One of the best things the E35 can offer is its heavy flywheel. A flywheel regulates the
machine's movement to prevent jerkiness. It is a general rule that the heavier the flywheel, the better. The E35
has a heavy, 25-pound flywheel, which provides a constant, steady feel throughout your strides. It does not matter
if you go front drive or rear drive, the machine functions seamlessly.
Unlike other cheaper exercise machines, the e35 gives you clunk-free' workouts. It is equipped
with good bearings on all its pivot joints, keeping every stride smooth and quiet. You'll need to lubricate these
joints every now and then to ensure this, though.
The stride length covers everyone. With the 20-inch stride, taller people will find it less
'choppy' compared to other trainers with 17 inch or 18 inch strides. Longer strides provide a more pleasant workout
In terms of heart rate monitoring, the E35 has more edge since it does not only use the
unreliable (and most of the time inaccurate) monitor situated at the handgrips. It also comes with telemetry or the
chest strap that monitors heart rate in a more accurate manner. Even more expensive brands have inaccurate grip
monitors, and it is always a better choice to use a chest strap.
Although it has all the necessary monitoring functions, the console has too much going on at it.
The headphones work great with MP3 players and iPods, but the speakers produce a sound that is a bit off for the
ears. The integrated fan is useless. The console offers useful features such as constant resistance, a ramp up
function, and a cool down program function. The interval routine program is really useful if you want to lose
Should You Buy The Sole E35 Elliptical
All in all, the Sole E35 Elliptical Trainer is really worth what you pay for. It can be
purchased from Amazon.com at a special price. Is original list price is $2,299.99. Free shipping is also
provided by Amazon as well.
Read more Exercise Equipment Reviews.